TL - Running through Time TL - Running through Time

Amazing

Wow, I really liked this one... wait no.... I...I... I LOVE IT!!! And you used FL Studios? What packs? What'd you use for the drums? I know that you used 3xOsc and Sytrus. Also, I love this song all the way. Deserves a fave in my list. ;)

TeHLoY responds:

The drums are layered samples, from various sample packs. Some sample pack I found free for download online. You can PM me if you want a link. Besides, I EQed and compressed the sounds till they sound nothing like the original. :P

Anyway, thanks for reviewing! I'm glad you really liked it.

S.U.I.A-Mirage (dnb) S.U.I.A-Mirage (dnb)

Holy shat

Dude that intro got me more interested in this song. And I like the drum feel to it. And I think this qualifies as a liquid dnb. It's pretty much chill and the drums sound "liquidy". Well, you earned my 5 and fave.

Hopeku - Cash wash Hopeku - Cash wash

Whoa

This song's pretty jazzy. I like this song though aha. The jazz feel to it was excellent and whatever. I'm not really criticiszing but I like this song lol.

Acid Rain (Neurofunk) Acid Rain (Neurofunk)

Beastly...

Man dude. This song's pretty awesome man. Neurofunk is the shiz man. You did pretty well on a song like this.

Borealis - Traffic Borealis - Traffic

This is pretty good man.

Dude, your pretty good at the drum n bass genre. you got the simple beat and everything. This tune's pretty chill too. I'd like to hear more songs from you. This one earned you a fave ;)

indefinable responds:

Thanks dude!
I'd love to make more in the future if drum and bass is my calling! ;)

I also like to experiment with other genres, so feel free to check them out haha

Rage of the Champions Rage of the Champions

Wewt!

CASTLE CRASHERS FTW!!

Hopeku - Running for money Hopeku - Running for money

Love that jazzy feel man

That video game jazz feel is great man. Your pretty good at this man. This sounds like a real good loop too. Great song man. Keep it up!

i9incher - the ocean i9incher - the ocean

Whoa

This is pretty wicked if you ask me. Love that UNCE UNCE and I wonder what you used for that electric guitar/synth. This was a great song overall man. I'd party to this. ;)

i9incher responds:

it's a combination 3x osc, nexus, and my own custom synth (I call it chaos) that I made in toxic biohazard. and glad you liked it.

I'm Not Letting You Down Now I'm Not Letting You Down Now

Wewt!

This was amazing man but it was only for just 1 minute and 34 seconds. I'd like to hear more from you, and more longer songs lol. Great song, and nice use of the sample. Have a great day ;)

viewtifulday responds:

Thanks for the feedback :D

Poetic - Rocky Release Poetic - Rocky Release

Haha nice song man

Nice song man. I love songs that rock hard like this. Keep it up!

poetic29 responds:

Thank you very much dude, glad you liked it